Friday, May 13, 2011

work, work, WORK!!!

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you." 
John De Paola
Do you know when you have those days in which you begin to stress out like crazy because you have all this "stuff" that you have to do but don't know where to start... welcome to my shoes. So today I had work at four which is not a bad thing, honestly I was cool with it. But what did make me mad is when my father/manager/owner told me that I would have to go in tomorrow at 10 am (O_o) seriously? It wasn't that it was early that made me mad. It was the fact that I would not be able to study AT ALL! It was bad, it began to creep up on me and before I knew it I went off on this big argument. My dad wasn't there so this argument just began in my head.

I looked crazy, I was walking around in a circle actually whispering to myself as if I was arguing with my dad. It was like a huge anxiety attack, which of course didn't help much. See the problem with me is that I am the type of guy that will kind of sort of wait till the last minute to do like anything. Honestly, you would find me up at like two in the morning or something, going at an assignment like a fanatic if it was due within mere hours. So finally the way I calmed myself down was thinking about all the time I had on Sunday and Monday. I have to say a great band to listen to if you are ever feeling stressed is Owl City. Cave In is a great song that kind of explains how I was feeling, if you are interested go ahead and listen to it.

Just as a side note that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Katie is so right about the whole "I JUST DON'T CARE" times. I have thought like that a few times but the stress always finds its way back.  I also like her whole quote thing so I went ahead and put one of mine =)

~Yoseph

No comments:

Post a Comment