Monday, May 9, 2011

Homework...

This is driving me crazy, all this homework, I mean I guess it is what we should expect as college students... but really? I think it has gotten a bit out of control, I mean if you are actually dreaming about it (yes I did) you know that something is not right. For example, I have this project I have to do that is like a gazillion pages, and it all has to be on a job of some sort. I understand that we should be familiar with what we want to do with our careers and stuff, but yeesh. We have to provide like a memo of what it is and then further go into subject, seriously? six pages about one job? I am about to have a panic attack, and I don't even get panic attacks. I don't feel to bad because last I checked, no one started. Guess I just have to keep going with it.

~Yoseph

No comments:

Post a Comment